Wafer Type Butterfly Valve with Double Shaft
|FOB Price:||US $11 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $11/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DN50 - DN600
- Structure: Double Half Stem
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Trademark: ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS
- Origin: China
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Seal Form: Auto Sealed
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Specification: DN50-DN600
- HS Code: 8481100090
Shandong Hengyu Valve Industry Co.,Ltd is a specialized valve factory where intergrate casting , machining, assembling, and quality control all together in our workshops. Our main product is butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, check valve, globe valve and Y-Strainers etc.
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||66,700 square meters|
|Number of R&D Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
General design: API 609
Mounting pad: ISO 5211
Face-to face: API 609 and EN558 1 to 20 series
Flange drilling: BS10, table E ANSI125/150 and PN10/16
Body: Ductile iron and cast iron
Disc: Stainless steel, AL-bronze and ductile iron
Shaft: Stainless steel
Seat: EPDM, NBR, viton and PTFE
Actuating form: Hand lever, worm gear, electric and pneumatic actuator
Size: DN50 to DN500mm
Strengths of wafer butterfly valve:
1. Double half-stem butterfly valve is single and compact in structure and light in weight, and easy for assembly and disassembly.
2. The operating torque of it is small, then tuing 90(it can open or clese with light and fast action)
3. It is small in flowing resistance and good in energy-savinng effect, with discharge characteristic approximating inxlined straight line.
4. It is featured by reliable sealing, zero leakage with ten thousands of opening and closing times
5. The valve can be made of various materials, adapted to all kinds of media.
6. It is used in the piplinge and vessels for conbwying various corrosive and mon-corrosice flui media in the engineering systems of water supply, generating, petroleum, gas, environmental protection and also for regulating and cutting off the off the floeing of media.
1. Q: Can I have our company name on product's body or cover ?
2. Q:Could you help me to choose what kind of products?
A: Yes,We have a great technical team which can help you choose the right valves.
3. Q: What is your greatest strength?
A: All valve parts are produced by ourselves,we can ensure all parts are fully qualified.
4. Q: Is the pressure test inspection 100%?
A: Yes,we test the valves one by one.