Cast Iron Double Disc Check Valve (HY. 3402)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||120, 000 PCS|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Euro Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HY. 3402
- Connection Form: Flange
- Function: Ddcv Double Lobe
- Size: Dn50-Dn600
- Specification: DN50-DN600
- HS Code: 8481100090
- Material: Cast Iron
- Structure: Tubular
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Trademark: HY or ODM
- Origin: China
· The short face to face dimension and compact design of this valve allow installation and service in tight spaces.
· Spring assisted for better dynamic behaviour
· Soft sealed for perfect tightness even at low differential pressure.
· Available with flanges EN1092-2 PN10 or PN16, ANSI B16.1 Class 125 (Other types available on request)
· Working Pressure 16 bar
· Working Temperature
Temperature from -10C to 120C for EPDM coated disc.
Temperature from -10C to 82C for NBR coated disc.
Temperature from -10C to 150C for VITON coated disc.